Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Paper Topic

I have chosen the first option of what I know now that I didn't know before and the difference it makes, and with this option I am going to explore the concept of wisdom. Throughout this semester I have had the extreme luck of nearly all of my classes overlapping and covering subjects and topics that are very similar but put to use in many different genres and aspects of life. One of the most reoccurring is that of wisdom. What I am working on is exploring the different kinds of wisdom, the definition, and most importantly how we as humans and how I myself put this wisdom to use in everyday life.
This will all be ready by tomorrow the 3rd of December, because I present tomorrow being that my last name is West and we are going in backward alphabetical order. So much for getting things done ahead of time.
PROCRASTINATION STATION

No comments:

Post a Comment