Monday, December 7, 2009

My Commentary on My Paper (I Know This Title is Just a Little Self Pretentious)

So anyways I had a wonderful time writing this paper and it has been a journey of ups and downs of discovery. The thing of it is is that this semester, while being extremely enjoyable has been one of the most thought provocative and difficult times of my life. With a total of 18 credits and between the advanced concepts covered in 3 of these classes(Biblical Foundations in Literature, Literary Criticism and Theory, and Peer Leadership), I have come across ideas that before my college career I had never even dreamed of. And learning some of the things that I have learned has been hard to grasp and I must now learn how to make a proper application of this thought. Because of this paper I have begun to do this, for this was still one of the most unresolved questions in my life was how to apply this knowledge of skeptical wisdom without totally debunking it for extremely low reasons that would only add to the multitude of misunderstandings. And I know now that with this start I can continue my application of these thoughts I have come across. Finally I feel I must point out that for this paper my ideas on the concept of wisdom and applying it appropriately were out to here (imagine my arms spreading as if I were holding something large and round, such as a barrel), but that my ability for relating them to you the rest of the class, whether through my paper or my presentation, were somewhere in here (now imagine my hands as if they were holding something smaller, maybe a basketball or soccer ball). And with that I leave the interpretation up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment